Friday, February 11, 2011

Favorite Fridays

I usually dont like the be on band wagons.  But, when something is so so good, most often, I want to share it, no, I need to share it!
For those of you who dont know, Gwyneth Paltrow has a blog that goes by the lovely name, GoopGoop is a newsletter that will usually come once a week. And in it, Gwyneth shares "recipes, travel notes, advice, and so much more."

It's usually an interesting read about things like; some tips on meditation, latest fashion, and Gwennie's favorite "must see" travel destinations.  But this latest newsletter introduced you to one of her favorite blogs, "you are the river."

Faye's blog is a collection of things that inspire her, and in turn, inspire Gywneth.  So, I checked it out, and, lo and behold, it was also a very real inspiration for me, too.  The photos are fresh and new and offer different perspectives on things such as decorating, art and food. 

Google Reader add!

No comments:

Post a Comment