Thursday, December 2, 2010

Give the Gift that Gives Back

Every year I struggle with holiday gift giving.  What do I get everyone on my list and how do I get it done by next month? 

Once I tried planting a tree.  But the little card that lets you know your tree was planted just doesnt say "Happy Holidays" like I wanted it to.  I've also tried making all of my gifts.  I've given food.  I've made . 

But this year, I am going to give the gift that truly gives back, and I think you should consider it, too.  Check out St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital Hope Gift Book for 2010 for all of your gift giving ideas. 


This year, we are especially honored to be a part of the Hope Book.  Check out our Monet Jewelry page with holiday keepsakes and gold jewelry


Just check it out.  You wont be able to resist at least reading the stories about the kids.  Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment